We are to the east of Radcliffe, in the curve of Bury Street (A6053) as it links Cross Lane to Dumers Lane. We're right next to Bealey Hospital / Bury Hospice.
Originating from a Sunday School on Dumers Lane in 1800, the first church building on this site was constructed in 1839, to be replaced by our current multi-purpose building in 1976.
As well as local and world charities, we support a range of children's work, from regular playgroups to uniformed organisations. Our day school was joined with the nearby parish church and is now known as Radcliffe Hall C of E / Methodist School.